Have you ever thought of becoming involved in theatre? Don’t hesitate any longer – get in touch with us and discover the many ways in which you can become involved!
- Perhaps you’ve always wanted to act but have never dared to have a go before now
- Perhaps the skills you employ in your job could be put to use making scenery, building sets, painting scenery, stage lighting or sound
- Can you sew? If you can, we’d love you to help make our costumes
- Do you simply want to have a new hobby and make new friends?
We are currently choosing our next production to perform. If you have any plays or theatre pieces that you would like to suggest then please get in touch! Or if you’d like to be involved but don’t want to get on stage then why not have a go at directing a play, we’re always looking for new and bright ideas!
If you’re interested, come along to one of our rehearsal nights or to the pub after rehearsals to meet us. Rehearsal nights are:
Tuesdays 8pm – 10 pm at Gamlingay Eco Hub
Thursdays 8pm – 10pm at Gamlingay Eco Hub
The following principles were agreed at the AGM 2016:
- Members of the Players are required to pay an annual subscription
- In return for payment of the subscription, members will not be required to pay for rehearsal refreshments, will receive scripts without charge and will receive the newsletter via email and other information about the Players.
- Prospective members will not be required to pay their subscription until after their first production.
- Non-members (other than those in their first production) cannot act on stage or help backstage and will be expected to make a contribution towards refreshments.